We worked on some of the most complex international legal issues of current times and supported nation states, multinational corporations and private entities.
The knowledge pool of LAMNIDIS LAW’s lawyers incorporates more than thirty years of successful law practice in Greece, Southeast Europe, Middle East, Caucasus and Central Asia. The experience we gained during that period is unrivalled, perfectly suited to emerging economies and complex geopolitical contexts.
We are located in Athens, Greece, where the roots of our legal practitioners are. Nevertheless, our legal services have no boundaries, thus being in the position to serve our clients across the Eurasian continent.
Our in-depth knowledge of national, European and International law for many economic sectors allows us to successfully complete large-scale transactions, involving diverse stakeholders in multiple jurisdictions.
Lamnidis Law’s quality policy is available here
The law firm maintains a quality management system in line with ISO 9001:2015 International Standard, certified by TUV Hellas (TUV NORD) S.A.
We have advised state representatives, governmental bodies, international organisations, international donors and multinational companies on more than 500 assignments throughout the last three decades.
Without a profound legal understanding, no successful business transactions nor operations can ever be carried out. We provide bespoke legal solutions and advice to address our clients’ business needs.
In Greece, our legal services focus on covering a large spectrum of legal fields within the investment process: pre-investment, financing and business operation phases.
As for the Eastern European Country, Middle East, Caucasus and Central Asia, our legal services concentrate on transferring the best European and international legal practices into the local legal order so that any transaction or project can benefit from our outstanding legal advice.
- If you are considering a business transaction, we can identify and propose how to mitigate any related risks, acting solely in your interest.
- If you have a business idea, we can provide you with various solutions to optimise your legal and business options.
- If you wish to invest in Greece, Europe or Eurasia, we can act as your legal advisor during the entire investment process.
- If your transaction is transboundary, you can rely on us and our legal network to provide you with multi-jurisdictional legal services.
- If your business is facing institutional, regulatory and commercial barriers, we have the knowledge capacity to support you overcome them.
- If you wish to participate in any local or international tender, you can rely on our international procurement expertise to identify any risks related to public procurement issues.
- For state-owned organisations, we can act as legal advisors for policy and legal reform issues.
- For national companies or bodies, we can act as legal advisors for privatisation, restructuring processes, as well as day-to-day legal counsel.
- If you are a fund, we can provide specialist advice for asset restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, as well as management buyouts.
- If you are involved in a trade οr business dispute, our specialist negotiation team will be there to advise you on the best alternative solution(s) available to you.
- If you are involved in a court dispute, our litigation team will be there to assist you.
LAMNIDIS LAW provides sector-focused legal services to local and international clients within the investment and operation business process including all aspects related to corporate affairs, M&A, real estate, privatisations, banking & finance, commercial law and dispute resolution.