We worked on some of the most complex international legal issues of current times and supported nation states, multinational corporations and private entities.
The knowledge pool of LAMNIDIS LAW’s lawyers incorporates more than thirty years of successful law practice in Greece, Southeast Europe, Middle East, Caucasus and Central Asia. The experience we gained during that period is unrivalled, perfectly suited to emerging economies and complex geopolitical contexts.
We are located in Athens, Greece, where the roots of our legal practitioners are. Nevertheless, our legal services have no boundaries, thus being in the position to serve our clients across the Eurasian continent.
- If you are considering a business transaction, we can identify and propose how to mitigate any related risks, acting solely in your interest.
- If you have a business idea, we can provide you with various solutions to optimise your legal and business options.
- If you wish to invest in Greece, Europe or Eurasia, we can act as your legal advisor during the entire investment process.
- If your transaction is transboundary, you can rely on us and our legal network to provide you with multi-jurisdictional legal services.
- If your business is facing institutional, regulatory and commercial barriers, we have the knowledge capacity to support you overcome them.
- If you wish to participate in any local or international tender, you can rely on our international procurement expertise to identify any risks related to public procurement issues.
- For state-owned organisations, we can act as legal advisors for policy and legal reform issues.
- For national companies or bodies, we can act as legal advisors for privatisation, restructuring processes, as well as day-to-day legal counsel.
- If you are a fund, we can provide specialist advice for asset restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, as well as management buyouts.
- If you are involved in a trade οr business dispute, our specialist negotiation team will be there to advise you on the best alternative solution(s) available to you.
- If you are involved in a court dispute, our litigation team will be there to assist you.
LAMNIDIS LAW provides sector-focused legal services to local and international clients within the investment and operation business process including all aspects related to corporate affairs, M&A, real estate, privatisations, banking & finance, commercial law and dispute resolution.
MEET OUR TEAM
MEET OUR NETWORK
Contact us for legal assistance
22 Kifisias Avenue
15125 Marousi Attica
+30 210 6834077
+30 210 6823108